|I hereby release and agree to hold Pilates Blast LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Pilates Blast LLC. I understand that this release discharges Pilates Blast LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Pilates Blast LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees. By signing up for and being allowed to participate in classes and activities (Classes) operated by Pilates Blast LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, instructors, independent instructors, and the like; and in addition to the payment made to participate in such classes and activities, I hereby understand, agree and acknowledge on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns the following: |
1. I will be participating in classes, activities and other programs utilizing and performing exercise from which there are inherent risks and dangers in association therewith, which can include but not be limited to physical injury to my legs, knees, back, shoulders, head, injury or strain to the cardiovascular, circulatory and/or respiratory systems and injuries to other parts of the body.
2. I have no known medical or physical condition, mental or emotional disability including but not limited to cardiac irregularity, episodes of dizziness, asthma or other breathing difficulties, diabetes, neurological disorders, spinal joint tendon or ligament injuries, high/low blood pressure or any other disability that would put me in any physical or medical danger or prevent or limit me from attending and/or using any Pilates Blast classes.
3. I have not been advised by a physician to limit my physical activities and I am not under the influence of any medication or substance that would prevent such participation.
4. That it is the recommendation of Pilates Blast that I consult with a physician before participating in classes and that my participation in such classes is purely voluntary at my own risk and that I agree to assume all risks related to or inherent in such participation, which may include and not be limited to risk of serious physical injury, lightheadedness, fainting, fluctuations in blood pressure, fluctuations in my rate and there is also risk of death.
5. That the instructions and advice of instructors is not to be construed by me to be medical advice.
6. I have read and understand the foregoing and I have had the opportunity to have this document reviewed by an attorney of my choice.
7. That the rules and regulations of Pilates Blast may change from time to time and my continued participation is an acknowledgement of my agreement to such rules and regulations.
8. That Pilates Blast is relying upon this agreement and the representations herein to allow me to participate in classes.
9. The venue for any dispute arising from the agreement shall be in the State of New Jersey in the County of Monmouth.
10. In the event any portion of this agreement is deemed to be not enforceable, then it shall not impair the remainder of the agreement.
11. That my participation in classes shall be deemed to be acknowledging my acceptance to the above and shall be deemed the equivalent of my written signature agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.